Last Posting Dates 2018
Ensure your parcels are delivered on time over the festive season. by reviewing our Christmas posting schedule.
Colchster City local delivery service are closed on both 25th, 26th December. [乐购当地送货服务将于12月25日，26日关闭]Read more
- Date: 28 June, 2018|Categories: Recipes
Ingredients Preparation (paper cup and spoon measure)
Main ingredients : TTUCK AHN AE cheese rice cake (250g), Ramen noodle (one bag), fish cake(2 sheets-100g), onion(1/4 of a head-50g), Green onion (1/3 of a stem)
Broth ingredients : water(5 cups), kelp(5cm square shape, 4 sheets)
Seasoning Ingredients : red pepper powder (2), sugar(0.5), minced garlic(0.5), hot pepper paste(3), brewed soy sauce(2), oyster sauce(1), oligosaccharide(2), sesame seed(0.5), sesame oil(0.5)Read more
11th June 2018
- New courier service - APC Overnight, a better support & service for the frozen/chilled delivery.
- Free shipping is now available for Offshore UK (Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Scilly Isles). Orders over £100, first 25kg free.
- Standard delivery (<25kg) price drops £1.00 (Now £5.99)
- Saturday special delivery (<25kg) price drops £5.01 (Now £9.99), added new Sunday special delivery service (£9.99). Both Sat/Sun delivery services only apply to dry goods order.
- Free shipping is available for few EU countrie destinations, >>more information
Kimchi is well known as the iconic food of Korea.Read more
Koreans have enjoyed vegetable-based diets for many centuries. To reflect such a food culture, people here have used various methods to store vegetables over the winter, such as salting and fermenting.
The traditional tempura
Light and fluffy tempura is Japan’s contribution to the world of deep-fried foods. The batter-coated seafood and vegetables are traditionally fried in sesame oil and served with either a tiny pool salts。
Let’s go involve with a bit of Japanese food knowledge today.
What’s the difference between Gyoza and Potstickers? Sometimes I wonder that myself too because they look the same. And I have always thought that they are some sort of dumplings.