Recipe- Cold Tofu in Vinaigrette Dressing [Serves 2]
Date: 11 June, 2020
- 300g Japanese Tofu
- 10g Japanese Bonito fish flakes
- 1 Tbsp spring Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp shredded Seaweed
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Mix all the dressing together until sugar dissolved.
- Drizzle the dressing on the tofu, sprinkle bonito fish flakes, spring onion and shredded seaweed on top before serving.