|Sato No Maru-Mochi||2 Slits|
|Dashi Powder||2 teaspoons|
|White Miso||2 Tablespoons|
|Bonito Flakes||Appropriate amount|
|Kamaboko, honey leaf, etc.||If you like|
* Nutrition value is for one person
1. Divide the chicken into small bite-sized pieces and the enoki mushrooms into two equal parts.
2. Add rice cake, water, white soup stock, granule soup stock, and ingredients from 1. to a heat-resistant container.
3. Heat in the microwave. (Approximately 500W about 4 minutes 30 seconds).
4. Add white miso and melt, then add dried bonito flakes and top with kamaboko or honey leaves if you like.
* Be careful not to get burned when taking it out.
* If the rice cake is still hard or the chicken is underheated, adjust the heating time.
Little tips:Melt the white miso while it is still warm after heating.