- 1kg pork belly, thinly sliced (Remove the rind from the pork, if any)
- 3 large plums, remove the stones and cut into halves
- 4 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 40g freshly sliced ginger
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 large plums, remove the stones and cut into halves
- 2 tsp ginger, freshly grated
- Coat the pork with the marinade for at least 30 minutes, or overnight in the fridge.
- To make the glaze, roughly chop the plums and put into a food processor with the sauces. Blend until smooth. Meanwhile brush the remaining plums with glaze.
- Prepare the barbecue. Place the pork onto the grill and cook for 2 minutes before turning to cook on the other side. When the pork is almost cooked, brush with the glaze and also place the glazed plum halves on the grill rack.
- Continue to cook until the pork and plums are charred on both sides. Serve with any remaining glaze.
- Drizzle or dip into some Chiu Chow Chilli Oil for some extra heat