- 8-10 lasagne sheets
- 120g minced pork
- 2 Tbsp dried shrimps, minced
- 2 Tbsp pickled mustard tuber
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 dried shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 200ml chicken stock
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- A pinch of peanut, crunched
- A generous amount of cheddar cheese, grated
- A generous amount of mozzarella, grated
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premiun Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli Bean Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 160°C fan/ gas mark 4. Boil water in a pot, once the water is simmering, add the lasagne sheets. Cook until slightly softened, then run it through cold water and set aside.
- Put oil in a wok and over a medium heat, add the minced garlic, shallot and ginger, cook until fragrant.
- Add the minced pork, dried shrimps and pickled mustard tuber in the wok, stir-fry until the mince is golden brown.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to boil, and gradually add the sauce mix into the wok, stir thoroughly. When the Dan Dan mince is ready, set aside.
- Place the prepared lasagne sheets on the oven dish, then layer it with Dan Dan mince, cheddar and mozzarella cheese mix, until the oven dish is full and is topped with the cheese mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Once ready, top with the crunched peanuts and spring onions.