Recipe - Garlic Butter Prawns with Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce [Serves 2 with sides]
Date: 08 October, 2020
- 225g raw prawns, with shells and heads on
- 2 Tbsp Shaoxing rice wine
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce 25g unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 spring onion, chopped into 4cm pieces
- 25ml water
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce (optional)
- Add the Shaoxing rice wine to the prawns and stir well, while you prepare the ingredients.
- In a wok on a medium heat, add the cooking oil and butter, then the spring onions and garlic.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds until fragrant, then add the prawns, Lee Kum Kee Premium Light and Dark Soy Sauces, and the water. Stir-fry the prawns, turning them over frequently until pink and thoroughly cooked. This could take around 3-4 minutes, depending on how large your prawns are.
- Serve with steamed rice and Choi Sum drizzled with Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce.