Recipe - Spring Onion Sauce Noodle Salad [Serves 2]
Date: 08 October, 2020
- 2 bundles Shanghainese noodles (approximately 300g)
- 1 spring onion, topped and tailed (approximately 160g)
- 20g dried shrimps
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Double Deluxe Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- Wash the spring onions, dry it and roughly chop the top and tail.
- Put oil in a wok, over a low heat, once the oil is slightly sizzling. Add the spring onion whites and fry until golden brown, set aside.
- Put the spring onion green and dried shrimps into the wok, fry over a low heat until darkened.
- Then add the spring onion white and sauce mix into the wok, stir well and remove from heat.
- Cook the noodles as per packet instruction and drain all the hot water.
- Put a generous amount of spring onion sauce on top of the noodle and mix well.