Recipe- Stir-fried Eggplant Potato and Green Bell Pepper [Serves 4]
- 140g potatoes, peeled and cut into pieces
- 140g eggplant, cut into pieces
- 140g green bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
1 tsp corn starch
4 Tbsp water
1 Tbsp minced garlic
- Put the potatoes in a pot, bring to boil with medium heat for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Deep-fry eggplant and potatoes separately. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic. Add bell pepper and stir-fry.
- Add fried eggplant and potatoes, stir in the sauce mix, and continue to cook until sauce is thickened.
Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.