- 1 packet of udon noodles (approximately 200g)
- 150g frozen mixed seafood (shrimps, seafood stick, mussels and scallops)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cabbage, sliced (approximately 80g)
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee XO Sauce
- 20ml chicken stock
- 2 tsp sugar
- Add oil in a wok over a medium heat. Once the oil is sizzling hot, add the seafood mix and the sliced cabbage, stir-fry until softened. Set side.
- Put the udon noodles in the wok, stir-fry until cooked, then add the seafood and sliced cabbage mix.
- Pour the sauce mix and beaten egg in the wok, give a good toss and it is ready.