Recipe - Yang Zhou Stir-fried Rice [Serves 4]
- 200g (uncooked weight) long grain rice, cooked and cooled
- 50g fried pancetta, cut into cubes
- 50g cooked chicken, cut into cubes
- 50g mixed frozen vegetables, i.e. peas, carrots and corn
- ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the frozen vegetables together with the pancetta and chicken for a few minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, oyster sauce and light soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2 minutes to heat the rice and to distribute the sauce throughout.
- Turn off the heat, and stir through the sesame oil to serve.
Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.