Recipe- Smashed Cucumber Salad with Garlic and Vinegar Dressing [Serves 4]
Date: 11 June, 2020
- 300g small cucumbers (approx. 4)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- Trim the ends from the cucumbers, using a rolling pin or mallet smash them until the skin breaks. Put into a colander, sprinkle over with salt, toss together and allow them to drain for 30 minutes.
- Dry the cucumber on paper towel, then slice into bite-size pieces.
- Mix the sauce mix well.
- Add finely chopped garlic, toss all the ingredients together with the sauce and serve.
- Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.
- An interesting way to prepare cucumbers. Make a refreshing side salad with delicious aroma and taste. Use regular cucumber if you prefer, but the small ones have a sweeter flavour.