Recipe- Spicy Tofu [Serves 2-3]
- 90g minced pork
- 1 Tbsp vegetable or groundnut oil
- 150g firm tofu, about 1 piece (diced)
- Spring onion, to garnish
- 1-2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Spicy Bean Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- Stir-fry minced pork in 1 Tbsp oil and the sauce mix until the pork is cooked before adding in the tofu.
- Turn the heat down to simmering and cook for further 5 minutes to reduce the sauces. Scatter some spring onion and serve.
Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.