Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. If you have any questions, please contact us for more accurate information.
Wheat (Gluten) (23%), Red Bean (22%), Mung Bean (22%), Black Eyed Pea (11%), Chickpea (11%), Red Kidney Bean (11%).
Allergy Advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool dry place.
- Rinse all ingredients with water.
- Soak ingredients in water for 30 minutes and drain.
- Place Cha Cha mix in a saucepan with water.
- Bring it to a boil. Once boiling, turn down to a low heat to simmer mixture for 30-45 minutes until desired consistency is reached.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Gently stir in sugar or honey to taste. Can be pserved hot or cold.
|Is on Sale||No|
|of Which Saturates||0.4g|
|of which sugars||0g|