Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Starry Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Shipping & Delivery
- Return & Refund
- Cancel or Amending order
- Q. How do I change my password?
A: Log in online. Go to "My Account" -> "Account Information" -> "Change password"
- Q. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Please use the link to reset your password. https://starrymart.co.uk/customer/account/forgotpassword/
- Q. How do I delete my account?
A: Log in online. Go to "My Account" -> "Account Information" -> "Delete Your Account"
Starry Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Q. What is Starry Loyalty Point?
A. Starry Point is a reward system for customers. Every £1 spent on Starrymart.co.uk is equivalent to 1 starry point. It is equivalent to £0.01 in cash value. Starry Point can be used as voucher when check out. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/royalty-reward-points/
- Q. How long does Starry Loyalty Point last?
A. The duration of using the starry point is 90 days after you first received it. The system will send you reminder 7 days before expiring. So, use it in time!
- Q. Can I have an invoice for my order?
Yes, please go to "My Account" -> "My Orders" -> Choose the order and Click on "View Order" -> "Invoice" 。
- Q. What Payment Methods dose starrymart.co.uk accept?
A. Starry Mart accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express and Alipay. Online payment system, we support WorldPay, Braintree, PayPal, AliPay Global. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/payment-method. Starry Mart does not store any private information from customer.
- Q. Why did my credit card or PayPal payment failed?
A: 1.This could be that there isn't sufficient amount of money in the account you paid with, or your bank has decline the payment. If the bank has declined the payment, you would need to contact your bank to unlock the payment to starrymart.co.uk.
2. 'Server errors' has occurred. This happened due to Cache and Cookies from the Chrome browser. To solve this matter, you can clear your cache and cookies history by "chrome://settings/" -> Advanced -> Clear browsing data -> go to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files", refresh the page and try again. Alternatively, you can use other internet browser such as Firefox, Edge or Safari. * Please note that clear Cache and Cookies may clear up all data store in the browser.
- Q. Can I order and pay over the phone?
A. No, Starry Mart does not accept any order over the phone or any payment over the phone.
- Q. Can I use the discount code after valid date?
A: No, the discount code will not work after it has expired.
- Q. Can I use voucher and get free delivery when I spend over £55 (VAT Ex.) at the same time?
A. You can use voucher and get free delivery at the same time. For free delivery over £55 (VAT Ex.), the voucher must be applied and the overall amount is at least £55 (VAT Ex.).
*Please note that for orders containing frozen and chilled items, there will be a compulsory handling charge even if you have spent over £55 Excluding VAT. For more information please visit - https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
- Q: Where could I find Starry Mart's promotion voucher?
A: Subscribe starrymart.co.uk's Newsletter on the bottom of the page to get the latest arrivals and special offers. You can also follow Starry Asian Market on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Wechat.
Shipping & Delivery
- Q. Who takes care of shipping?
A. For orders within 4.5 miles distance radius of our Colchester warehouse, delivery service will be handled by the our own delivery service team.
Our partnership couriers are as following: Amazon Shipping, UK Mail, DPD, Royal Mail. For domestic orders (including Highlands, Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, and Isles of Scilly) your order will be handed over to one of the couriers listed couriers depending on the area of the shipping address.
For international orders, your order will be delivered by DHL Express.
Please note that - all parcels sent by Starry Mart are accompanied by the tracking number and logistics delivery notice (SMS or email). If there is any problem during the delivery, please contact us as soon as possible our team will do their best to investigate the matter and solve your problem in a short time, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q. How can I track orders & payment?
You will received email regarding that your order has been dispatched. Please note that all parcels sent by Starry Mart are accompanied by the tracking number and logistics delivery notice (SMS or email). If there is any problem during the delivery, please contact us as soon as possible our team will do their best to investigate the matter and solve your problem in a short time, please contact us via email - email@example.com.
Important! If your order contains frozen, chilled or fresh items, you will not be permitted for arranging delivery time option. Starry Mart is not responsible if the items are damaged during the re-delivery.
- Q. what is the minimum order for free shipping?
A. Mainland UK: minimum spend of ￡55 excluding VAT for the first parcel. Handing fee still applies if the order contains frozen, chilled or fresh items. Starry Mart does not provide free shipping for any international parcel outside the UK. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
- Q. How does starrymart.co.uk ship my order?
A: For more information on delivery, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/shipping-method/. For more information on frozen chilled or fresh items delivery, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
- Q. How long will it take for my order to arrive after I made the payment?
A. Once you have successfully placed your order we will aim to dispatch your order within 3-5 working days, you will received an email with your tracking number once your order has been dispatched. Please make sure on the day of delivery, someone is available at the shipping address to sign for the order. Customer must report any problems occurred during delivery on the day to Starrymart.co.uk customer service.
Important! Please note frozen, chilled or fresh items are non-refundable. For more information please go to https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information
- Q. How much is the handling fee for frozen and/or chilled products?
A. There is a handling charge of £5 applied on the order. For chilled product, there is a handling charge of £3 on the order when check out. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
Return & Refund
- Q. Can I return the items I don't want ？
A．Starry Mart allows up to 30 working days for return items. It must fulfill the terms and conditions for returnable items. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/refund-return-policy/
- Q. When will I get the payment refunded back to me?
It will usually take 3-5 working days for any payments refund back to your account. International payment will depend on the bank itself. Please contact your bank for further information.
- Q. How do I report damaged items.
A. Take a picture of the damage item and contact Starry Mart customer service team as soon as possible. Starry Mart will access the damage and compensate the damaged accordingly.
*Please note that any damaged items will need to be reported to us within 24 hours of receiving the parcel, we will not take any responsibilities if the you fail to report the damage within 24 hours of receiving the parcel.
Cancel or Amending order
- Q:How to make changes to a current order
A:If the order status is still showing 'processing' you can add amendment to the order by contacting our customer service team.
- Q:How to cancel an order after payment
A: If the order is still showing 'processing' you can cancel the order by contacting our customer service team, the refund will be returned within 3-5 working days.