Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Q. How do I change my password?
A: Log in online. "My Account" -> "Account Information" -> "Change password"
- Q. I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Please use the link to reset your password. https://starrymart.co.uk/customer/account/forgotpassword/
- Q. How do I delete my account?
A. Contact our customer service team
- Q. What is Starry Point?
A. Starry Point is a reward system for customers. Every £1 pound spent on Starrymart.co.uk is 1 starry point. It is equivalent to £0.01 in cash value. Starry Point can be as cash when check out. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/royalty-reward-points/
- Q. How long does Starry Point last?
A. The duration of using the starry point is 90 days after you first received it. The system will send you reminder 7 days before expiring. So, use it in time!
- Q. Can I have an invoice for my order?
Yes, please go to "My Account" -> "My Orders" -> Choose the order and Click on "View Order" -> "Invoice" 。
- Q. Why did my credit card or PayPal payment failed?
1. there is insufficient amount of money in the account you paid with. Or your bank has decline the payment. If the bank has declined the payment, is it most likely because different in currencies. You need to contact your bank to unlock the payment to starrymart.co.uk. And you will need to report this matter to our customer service team. 2. 'Server errors' occurred. This happened due to Cache and Cookies from the Chrome browser. To solve this matter, you can clear your cache and cookies history by "chrome://settings/" -> Advanced -> Clear browsing data -> go to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files", refresh the page and try again. Alternatively, you can use other internet browser such as Firefox, Edge or Safari.
- Q. What Payment Methods dose starrymart.co.uk accept?
A. Starrymart.co.uk accept Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express and Alipay. Online payment system, we support WorldPay, Braintree, PayPal, AliPay Global. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/payment-method. Starrymart.co.uk does not restore any private information from customer.
- Q. Can I order and pay over the phone?
A. No, StarryMart.co.uk does not accept any order over the phone or any payment over the phone.
- Q. Can I use the discount code after valid date?
A: No, the discount code will not work after it has expired.
- Q: How can I find starrymart.co.uk discount voucher?
A: Subscribe starrymart.co.uk Newsletter, follow starrymart.co.uk's Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Wechat
- Q. Can I use voucher and get free delivery when I spend over £55 (VAT Ex.) at the same time?
A. You can use voucher and get free delivery at the same time. For free delivery over £55 (VAT Ex.), the voucher must be applied and the overall amount is at least £55 (VAT Ex.).
Shipping & Delivery
- Q. How long will it take for my order to arrive after I make payment?
A. the deadline for the day of delivery on starrymart.co.uk is 11:30am. Delivery time will depend on the shipping method customer have chosen when checked out. Preparation for standard shipping is 1 - 2 working days, delivery time for standard shipping is 3 -5 working days. Preparation for Express shipping is 1 working day, delivery time for Express delivery is 1 working day. Delivery time for order that contains frozen items or fresh items or chilled items (including Tofu, Kimchi) is 1 working day. Please make sure on the day of delivery, customer is available at the shipping address to sign for the order. Customer must report any problems occurred during delivery on the day to Starrymart.co.uk customer service.
Important! Please note frozen, chilled or fresh items are non-refundable. For more information please go to https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information
- Q. Who takes care of shipping?
A. Order within 5 Miles distance radius in Colchester, delivery is done by the StarryMart delivery team. Any order including international address, delivery will be done based on the decision made by customer when checked out. Customers have the choice between ParcelForce, DPD or Royal Mail.
- Q. How much is the handling fee for frozen and/or chilled products?
A. There is a handling charge of £5 applied on the order. For chilled product, there is a handling charge of £3 on the order when check out. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
- Q. what is the minimum order for free shipping?
A. Mainland UK: minimum spend of ￡45 for the first parcel. Handing fee still applies if the order has frozen, chilled or fresh items. Starrymart.co.uk does not provide free shipping for any international parcel outside the UK. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
- Q. How does starrymart.co.uk ship my order?
A: For more information on delivery, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/shipping-method/. For more information on frozen chilled or fresh items delivery, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/frozen-chilled-product-delivery-information/
- Q. How can I track orders & payment?
A. You will receive a confirmation email to state that the payment has been successful. Alternatively, customer can log in to their account on Starrymart.co.uk to check whether the order is 'processing'. DPD, Royal Mail and Parcelforce provides SMS/email to notify customer. Customers must make sure the detail is entered correctly.
Important! Please note that Landline is unable to receive any SMS notification for any of the couriers. Couriers do provide details of tracking the parcel.
1.Royal Mail [Tracked](https://www.royalmail.com/business/track-your-item#/)
Missed a delivery? Go to the website of Royal Mail and enter your tracking code. From there you can arrange another delivery time. For more information please visit https://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/redelivery
2. DPD [Tracked and Signed] (https://www.dpd.co.uk/content/how-can-we-help/index.jsp)
If you need to upgrade the delivery service or to arrange another time for delivery, please click 'show my options'
Important! If your order contains frozen, chilled or fresh items, you will not be permitted for arranging delivery time option. StarryMart is not responsible if the items are damaged during the re-delivery.
3. Parcelforce [Tracked and Signed] (https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace)
Parcelforce EU tracking code include Parcelforce UK tracking and GLS tracking code.
Return & Refund
- Q. When will I get the payment refunded back to me?
It will usually take 1 - 2 working days for any payments refund back to your account. International payment will depend on the bank itself. For more information, please contact your local bank.
- Q. Can I return the items I don't want ？
A． Starrymart.co.uk allow 30 working days for return items. It must fulfill the terms and conditions for returnable items. For more information, please visit https://starrymart.co.uk/refund-return-policy/
- Q. Parcel is damaged before it gets to me, what should I do?
A. Take a picture of the damage item and contact Starrymart.co.uk customer service team. Starrymart will assess all the CCTV footage and contact courier to investigate. After Starrymart has heard back from the courier, we will contact customer as soon as possible with a satisfying solution. Our aim is to get back to our customer within 72 hours.