All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch.
Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. If you have any questions, please contact us for more accurate information.
Wheat Flour (68%), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Palm Oil, Acidity Regulator:E500, Salt
- Remove all packagin
- Place the buns on a microwavable plate, and microwave on full power for 1-2 minutes(750w), leave to stand for 1 miniute
- Prepare a steamer, place a plate in the middle and heat the steamer.
- Rmove all packaging. 3.Place the buns on to the plate and steam for 10-13 minutes
- Preheat oil into 175Celsius Degree
- Remove all packaging.
- Deep fry the dumplings for 5-6 minutes, until they turn into golden colour.
|Typical values per 100g|
|(of which sugars||5g)|
|(of which saturates||nil)|
|Is on Sale||No|
|of Which Saturates||N/A|
|of which sugars||N/A|