Return & Refund Policy
Starry Asian Market (UK) Ltd T/A Starry Mart operates a returns policy in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations allowing you to return any item within 15 days of receiving delivery of your order. You have another 15 days to return the goods once return request has been granted. Please note that any postage cost incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error. For frozen/chilled products, Starry Mart will use the fastest delivery service (24 hours tracked & signed service) to deliver our frozen/ chilled products to customers. Starry Mart is not responsible for any damage of the frozen/chilled products due to re-arrangement of delivery or customer is not home to receive the parcel.
Please note that Starry Mart do not offer a refund for certain items only if they're in faulty:
- perishable items: frozen food, chilled food, fresh vegetables and bakery items
- any items which have been opened or package has been broken
- any discount items, Starry Mart will offer you an exchange or a credit note
- unwanted items after 30 days of receiving delivery
- any damaged or missing items reported after 3 working days of receiving delivery
Items must be returned in unused and in unopened packaging condition. This policy doesn't affect your statutory rights. Starry Mart only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
Return must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery note or receipt.
Please send your return to:
STARRY ASIAN MARKET (UK) LTD
13 GRANGE WAY
if you find any items are missing from your order:
- please first carefully check your delivery note and see if your items are marked as out of stock
- contact us immediately if you are sure the items are incorrect. We will either send the correct items or issue the refund.
- You may be asked to return the incorrect items. If this is the case we will cover any return postage costs.