We are looking for an experienced, bright, enthusiastic, result orientated Marketing to join our team!
Job title – Marketing Executive
Location – Colchester
- Create an annual marketing plan and conduct strategic campaigns, events and advertisements to improve consumer engagement.
- Manage monthly marketing budget.
- Manage online advertising channels and campaigns.
- Run social media channels and publish high-quality content (FB/Ins/WeChat/Blog)
- Design and produce marketing materials such as banners and leaflets.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns' performance and report to the director monthly.
- Do marketing research to keep up to date with the market and change the design, packaging, and promotion if in need.
- Corporate with external agencies, and manufacturers to conduct marketing events and campaigns.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Proven work experience as a marketing assistant or marketing executive.
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Be proficient in English, Mandarin and Japanese would be a plus.
- Have a good understanding of Asian food culture and grocery
- Have strong time management, administrative and organizational skills, with a keen interest in customer needs and attention to detail.
- Have a good sense of creativity and commercial awareness
You must have eligibility to work in the UK.