Recipe -Peking Duck Tortilla [Serves 2]
Date: 08 十月, 2020
- 2 slices of tortilla
- 300g duck breast fillet, pulled
- ½ cucumber, (approximately 80g), sliced to julienne
- ¼ red onion (approximately 50g), sliced to julienne
- 30g spinach
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- A pinch of ginger, minced
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- Marinate the pulled duck for 10 minutes before cooking
- Heat the tortilla slices in a crepe pan, shallow pan or in the microwave.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pan over a medium heat, add the minced garlic and minced ginger until fragrant. Add the marinated pulled duck in the pan and cook thoroughly, once ready set aside.
- Place the spinach, pulled duck, red onions and cucumber on the tortilla, top with Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce. Fold one side of the tortilla to the middle, followed by the other side, which will then create the wrap.