Ingredients Preparation (paper cup and spoon measure)
Main ingredients : TTUCK AHN AE cheese rice cake (250g), Ramen noodle (one bag), fish cake(2 sheets-100g), onion(1/4 of a head-50g), Green onion (1/3 of a stem)
Broth ingredients : water(5 cups), kelp(5cm square shape, 4 sheets)
Seasoning Ingredients : red pepper powder (2), sugar(0.5), minced garlic(0.5), hot pepper paste(3), brewed soy sauce(2), oyster sauce(1), oligosaccharide(2), sesame seed(0.5), sesame oil(0.5)
1. Put kelp in the water (5 cups) for meat broiled soup and simmer it.
2. While boiling the kelp broth, prepare cheese rice cake washing in the water and letting it dry, cut Ramen noodle into half, cut square fish cake into an edible size, cut onion into strips with 1cm gap, and cut green onion slanted.
3. When the broth in the step No. 1 starts simmering, put seasoning ingredients, red pepper powder(2), sugar(0.5), minced garlic(0.5), hot pepper paste(3), brewed soy sauce(2), oyster sauce(1), oligosaccharide(2) while stirring.
4. When the broth with seasoned sauce simmers, put Tteokbokki rice cake, fish cake, onion and green onion, and boil for two or three minutes more if the rice cake floats above. (Take out kelp in the middle of boiling)
5. Then put Ramen noodle to cook by your preference, and lastly, put sesame seed(0.5) and sesame oil(0.5) for your taste to complete!
Source from http://www.k-fusionricefood.com/en/e_r21_2/