Recipe- Stir-fried Beef Rice Noodles [Serves 4]
Date: 13 六月, 2020
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 110g beef (sliced)
- 165g cooked rice noodles
- 110g bean sprouts
- 55g green onion
- 27g yellow chives
Sauce Mix (1)
- 3 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
Sauce Mix (2)
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- Deep-fry sliced beef with low-medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove the beef from oil, drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry rice noodle till heated thought, add sauce mix (1), beef, and the remaining ingredients over high heat for 2 minutes.