- 350g chicken thigh
- 200g fresh egg noodles
- ½ cucumber, cut into thin strips
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into strips
- 50g canned water chestnuts, sliced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Dumplings
- Marinate the chicken thigh with the marinade for 30 minutes.
- Grill or pan-fry for 15-20 minutes or until cooked thoroughly and cut into strips or cubes, set aside.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients with dressing together.
- Serve with chicken thigh.
Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.