How To Make Fruit Jelly Pudding With Boba Topping
Jelly pudding served with BOBA can be an extraordinary treat. But It‘s a perfect match, especially when topped with pineapple, peach, and mango-flavored boba.
5 Easy Steps To Make Fruit Jelly Pudding With Boba Topping
- Xu Qi Er White Grass Jelly Powder With Mint Powder 20g
- Sailing Boat Lychees In Light Syrup
- Starry Mart POP'N BOBA Popping Boba - Peach Flavour
- Starry Mart POP'N BOBA Popping Boba - Mango Flavour
- Starry Mart POP'N BOBA Popping Boba - Pineapple Flavour
- Water 500ml
- 4 or 6 small cups/containers
- A pot
- Boba ladle scoop
- Chop some lychees into small pieces. Place them evenly into the container.
- Pour the lychee water into a pot.
- Add 500ml water to the pot.
- Add some sugar and white grass jelly powder 20g.
- Mix well to let them dissolve. Heat until boiling and make sure all the powered ingredients are dissolved well.
- Pour into these moulds.
- Cooled down at least 30mins.
- Top with boba and garnish with mint leaves.
Try yours now!