Recipe- Ma Po Aubergine [Serves 2]
Date: 11 June, 2020
- 300g aubergine, cut into chunks
- 90g minced pork
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Spicy Bean Sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1-2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Chiu Chow Chilli Oil
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Marinate the pork with oyster sauce and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the aubergine and cook for 8-10 minutes turning until golden and tender.
- Add minced pork and cook together for 5 minutes. Stir in the spicy bean sauce and a splash of water and cook 2 minutes.
- For extra heat stir in the chilli oil and scatter over coriander leaves to serve.
Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.