Recipe- Oyster Chicken with Basil [Serves 2]
Date: 13 June, 2020
- 350g chicken meat, cut into small pieces
- 70g fresh ginger, sliced
- 6 pieces garlic
- A handful of Thai basil
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 3 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Shaoxing Rice wine
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1½ Tbsp sugar
- Heat a wok, cook the ginger and garlic for 2 minutes with 1 Tbsp oil, then add the chicken stir-fry a while.
- Put oyster sauce, rice wine and sugar into wok, stir-fry over high heat, then simmer at low heat until the liquid had been reduced and has thickened slightly, add sesame oil and Thai basil before turn off the heat.
Tips: Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.