Recipe- Pan-fried Chicken Wings with Honey and Soy Sauce [Serves 4]
Date: 11 June, 2020
- 12 pcs chicken wing
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- A little white pepper
- 2½ Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- Marinate chicken wings for 30 minutes.
- Pan-fry chicken wings until almost done, set aside.
- Fry minced garlic with oil until fragrant, add chicken and sauce mix, cook until the sauce is thickened. Then, mix well with honey and serve.
Tips: To shorten cooking time and enhance the taste, cut slightly between bones on the win