Recipe- Pan-fried Pork with Bell Pepper [Serves 4]
Date: 13 June, 2020
- 300g pork fillet (sliced)
- ½ pc each green, yellow and red bell pepper (sliced)
- ¼ pc onion (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Soy Sauce for Seafood
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 3 Tbsp water
- Marinate pork fillet for 30 minutes.
- Fry the pork with oil until cooked, set aside.
- Fry onion and bell pepper until soften, then mix well with cooked pork and sauce mix, ready to serve.
- Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce can be substituted by Lee Kum Kee Panda Brand Oyster Sauce.
- Keep frying pork fillet under high heat for better eating texture.