Recipe- Prawns in Soy Sauce [Serves 2]
Date: 11 June, 2020
- 350g prawns (with shells), trimmed and patted dry
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 4 pcs ginger, shredded
- 1½ Tbsp cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp cooking wine
- Mix all the sauce mix together and set aside.
- Heat a wok with 1 Tbsp of oil and fry the prawns until the shell colour is changed. Remove and set aside.
- Put ½ Tbsp of oil in the wok. Fry the spring onions and ginger for 1-2 minutes. Add the sauce mix and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cooked prawns and stir-fry until the prawns are evenly coated with sauce. Serve.