Authentic okonomiyaki from the comfort of your home
Otafuku's okonomiyaki flour is perfect for cooking restaurant-quality pancakes right at home. Making authentic okonomiyaki has never been easier - you can cook with the same flour used in homes and restaurants throughout Japan!
Otafuku's special blend of flour and spices lets you easily whip up thick, fluffy pancakes. No need to grate mountain yam or other tricky ingredients to get the right consistency - just add water, egg and your favorite veggies for delicious okonomiyaki every time.
- Mix flour with water in a medium-size bowl.
- Put egg,meat and vegetables in the batter and mix them.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add some oil.
- Pour the batter on the pan and spread it in a circle． （about 6 across and 1/2thick)
- 5Cook both sides until it turns golden brown. (about 5 min each side)
- Dish up the Okonomiyaki on a plate and put Otafuku OkonomiSauce on top.