Recipe- Lizzie Mabbott’s Ginger Salmon with Oyster Sauce and Broccoli [Serves 2]
Date: 07 October, 2020
- 2 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 200g tenderstem broccoli
- 1 spring onion, white and greens separated, whites julienned, greens finely sliced
- 4cm piece of ginger, peeled and julienned
- Mixed grain rice, steamed (optional)
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Shaoxing Rice Wine
- ½ tsp white pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 200°C fan/ gas mark 7.
- Combine the Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, Shaoxing Rice Wine and white pepper in a bowl.
- Lay the tenderstem broccoli on a piece of baking paper on a large baking tray and place the salmon fillet on top. Spread the Oyster Sauce mixture on the salmon, and top with the whites of the spring onion and the ginger.
- Add 6 Tbsp of water around the tenderstem broccoli.
- Fold the baking paper over and seal well, though loose enough, so there is space around the salmon.
- Place the baking tray in the oven for 12 minutes, or 15 minutes if your salmon fillets are very thick.
Steamed mixed grain rice.