Recipe- Sandy Tang’s Shanghai Sweet & Sour Spare Ribs with Asian Coleslaw [Serves 2]
Date: 07 October, 2020
- 700g spare ribs, marinated
- 3 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Shaoxing wine or sherry
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 15g ginger
- A hand full of sesame seeds
- Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil Lee
- Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo
- Shredded cabbage and carrots
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Marinate the spare ribs by combining the Lee Kum Kee Premium Oyster Sauce, Premium Light Soy Sauce, Premium Dark Soy Sauce, Seasoned Rice Vinegar, Shaoxing wine, garlic, ginger, honey, cornflour and sesame seeds with the spare ribs. Leave to marinate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 180°C fan/ gas mark 6.
- Place spare ribs onto the baking tray and bake for 40 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Coleslaw on the side and garnished with sesame seeds.