Recipe- Soy Grilled Salmon [Serves 4]
Date: 13 June, 2020
- 1 kg large salmon fillet, scaled and pin-boned
- 5 slices fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely sliced
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seasoned Soy Sauce for Seafood
- 100ml white wine
- Fold a large sheet of foil around the salmon and add chillies with the white wine.
- Now add a second layer of foil and place the parcel onto a baking tray and roast in oven at 180°C for around 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Sprinkle some spring onions, ginger and drizzle the seasoned soy sauce for seafood before serving.