Date: 11 June, 2020
- 225g (8oz) whole wheat noodles
- 110g courgette, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Chilli Garlic Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Shaoxing rice wine or dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp groundnut or vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 450ml vegetarian stock
- 1 Tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over high heat and add the oil. Add the courgette, garlic, ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the rest of the ingredients. Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes over low heat.
- Cook the noodles in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack instructions. Drain them well in a colander. Divide the noodles into individual bowls and ladle the sauce over them. Serve at once.