- Wang Korea Brand Red Pepper Powder is made with sun-dried peppers, which gives it a rich, vibrant red color and a slightly sweet, spicy flavor.
- It is a coarsely ground powder, which makes it ideal for sprinkling on top of dishes or using as a dipping sauce.
- Wang Red Pepper Powder is a versatile ingredient that can be used in a variety of dishes, both Korean and non-Korean.
- Some popular dishes that use red pepper powder include kimchi, tteokbokki, bulgogi, bibimbap, and japchae.
- Wang Red Pepper Powder is also a great way to add heat and flavor to soups, stews, and sauces.
All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch. Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. Starry Mart is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights. For up to date information on the products, please speak to the brand manufacturer.
Red Pepper Powder 100%.
For allergens, see ingredients in Bold or Underlined.
Store in a cool and dry place, avoid direct sunlight.
Product of China
Best Before Date: Printed on the package (DD.MM.YYYY)
|Energy||1380kJ / 329kcal|
|of Which Saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|