Wufuyuan Tapioca Pearl is a high-quality ingredient used in making bubble tea, a popular Taiwanese tea-based drink that has gained popularity around the world. Tapioca pearls, also known as boba, are small, chewy balls made from tapioca starch and are typically added to tea or other beverage to provide a unique texture and flavour.
Wufuyuan Tapioca Pearl ensures the highest quality and consistent texture. It is known for its perfect chewiness and is a favourite among bubble tea enthusiasts.
Tapioca pearls are a gluten-free and vegan-friendly ingredient that is also low in fat and calories. They provide a unique texture and flavour to beverages and are a great way to add variety to your favourite tea or smoothie.
All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch. Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. Starry Mart is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights. For up to date information on the products, please speak to the brand manufacturer.
Tapioca Starch 41%, Water, Corn Starch, Colour (E150d Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Thickener (E412), Preservative (E262(ii)), Flavouring.
Ready to cook
Consume soon after opening
Sotrage Condition: Keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool dry place.
Product of China
- Boil 10 cups of water for every 1 cup of tapioca pearl.s in a large pot. Add tapioca slowly into boiling pot and stir lightly.
- Wait until tapioca floats to water surface. Cover pot. Cook in medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and simmer another 2-3 minutes (adjust time to soften tapioca to personal tastes).
- Scoop out tapioca and left it rest in cold water for 20 seconds. Scoop out tapioca into dry bowl and mix in sugar or honey.
- Prepared tapioca is delicious cold or hot. Add into beverages like milk tea or coffee or into desserts.
- Please eat tapioca within 4 hours after cooking.
- After opening package, please refrigerate unused portion and use as soon as possible.
- Not to be consumed by children under 3 years of age! Children and elderly should consume under adult supervision.
- Please be careful when consuming hot drinkgs and avoid choking on tapioca.
- White powder surface on tapioca pearls is starch. Large storage temperature differences can cause water vapor inside the package. Both appearances are normal and safe for consumption.
|of Which Saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|