我们使用 cookie 来使你的体验更好。 为了遵守新的 e-隐私指令，我们需要问您同意设置的 cookie。 了解更多。
All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch. Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. Starry Mart is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights. For up to date information on the products, please speak to the brand manufacturer.
Tapioca Starch 41%, Water, Corn Starch, Colour (E150d Sulphite Ammonia Caramel), Thickener (E412), Preservative (E262(ii)), Flavouring.
Ready to cook
Consume soon after opening
Sotrage Condition: Keep away from direct sunlight and store in a cool dry place.
Product of China
- Boil 10 cups of water for every 1 cup of tapioca pearl.s in a large pot. Add tapioca slowly into boiling pot and stir lightly.
- Wait until tapioca floats to water surface. Cover pot. Cook in medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Turn off heat and simmer another 2-3 minutes (adjust time to soften tapioca to personal tastes).
- Scoop out tapioca and left it rest in cold water for 20 seconds. Scoop out tapioca into dry bowl and mix in sugar or honey.
- Prepared tapioca is delicious cold or hot. Add into beverages like milk tea or coffee or into desserts.
- Please eat tapioca within 4 hours after cooking.
- After opening package, please refrigerate unused portion and use as soon as possible.
- Not to be consumed by children under 3 years of age! Children and elderly should consume under adult supervision.
- Please be careful when consuming hot drinkgs and avoid choking on tapioca.
- White powder surface on tapioca pearls is starch. Large storage temperature differences can cause water vapor inside the package. Both appearances are normal and safe for consumption.
|of Which Saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|