All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch.
Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. If you have any questions, please contact us for more accurate information.
- COOKING INSTRUCTION
- Steamed dumpling : pour adequate water in a steaming container and place dumplings carefully on the plate of inside the container when water starts boiling. Steam them for 7~8 minutes.
- Dumpling soup : Add dumplings to beef soup or anchovy soup depending on your preference. Simmer the soup for 5~6 minutes until the dumplings rise to surface. Add vegetables, salt or pepper and enjoy it!
- Fried dumpling : Pour 2 table spoons of cooking oil onto a moderately-heated frying pan and roast dumplings for 4~5 minutes until the dumping skin turns to the color of golden brown.
- INGREDIENTS : Wheat flour, Tofu, Leek, Onion, Soybean Protein, Green onion,Soybean oil, Starch vermicelli, Emulsified oil, Soy sauce, Sesame oil, MSG, Sugar, Salt, Ginger, Pepper.
- ALLERGEN ADVICE : Wheat, Soya.
|Is on Sale||No|
|of Which Saturates||N/A|
|of which sugars||N/A|