Cook-tok Spicy 600g
This is hot with Cheon-yang Chill peppers.
For those with a mania for spicy food.
No.1 Popular Stir-fried Rice Cake (Tteokbokki) in Korea.
Korean Cuisine item.
Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. If you have any questions, please contact us for more accurate information.
• Wheat flour cake / – Net W : 320g (11.29 oz)
• Hot sauce (Red sauce) / – Net W : 120g (4.23 oz)
• Sweet sauce (Black sauce) / – Net W : 70g (2.47 oz)
• Fish cake / – Net W : 90g (3.17 oz)
2. Cooking method & Summary
• Net W – 600g(21.16 oz) [For 3~4 Servings]
• Shelf life – 12months
• Food type – Frozen Food
• Storage : Keep frozen
• Cooking method – Defrost in the refrigerator, then boil.
• Packing material(Outside) – Polyethylene / Packing material(Inside) – Polyethylene
• 20PKS / 1Box, 610*370*170(mm)[24.02*14.57*6.69(inches)], 0.039CBM
• Manufactured by SJ FOOD CO.,LTD.
30,Bonggok-ro, Gumi-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Korea.
• Distributed by SJ CORE CO.,LTD.
Rice Cake 53.33% (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt), Red Sauce (Purified Water, Red Pepper Powder, Sugar, Salt, E621 (Flavour Enhancing Agent), Glucose, Corn Starch), Fish Cake (Surimi, Wheat Flour, Salt, Soybean Oil, Isolated Soy Protein, Sugar, Carrot, Green Onion, Flavouring Agent (E621), Glucose, Acidity Regulator (E352)), Black Sauce (Water, Sugar, Salt, Flavour Enhancer Agent (E621), Corn Starch, Glucose).
|of Which Saturates||0.5g|
|of which sugars||1g|