All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch. Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. Starry Mart is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights. For up to date information on the products, please speak to the brand manufacturer.
Basically is similar to the red curry paste, however the green (young) chilli is used instead of the red chilli. The paste therefore has unique greenly aroma and hotness from green chilli. It is normally used with coconut milk for preparing curry soup.
Green Chilli 31.0%, Lemongrass 21.0%, Garlic 18.5%, Salt 12.5%, Galangal 8.5%, Shrimp Paste (Shrimp 80.0%, Salt) 4.0%, Kaffir Lime Peel 2.0%, Coriander Seed 1.0%, Pepper 0.5%, Cumin 0.5%, Turmeric 0.5%.
Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
- Stir-fry 50g of green curry paste in 1 tbsp. soybean oil, then add 1 cup (240ml) of coconut milk.
- Add 200g of meat and continue cooking.
- Add another 1/2 cup (120ml) of coconut milk and 1/2 cup (120ml) of water. Heat until boiling.
- Add 100g of vegetables and cook until they soften.
- Add 1/2 tsp. sugar. Taste and season as required.
|Energy||498kJ / 119kcal|
|of Which Saturates||0.2g|
|of which sugars||3.0g|
- Mae Ploy Green Curry Paste 50g
- Thai Supermarket
- Online Store
- Chinese Supermarket
- Korean Supermarket
- Asian Supermarket
- Oriental Supermarket
- Japanese Supermarket