All product information (including ingredients and product photo) listed on the website may not be up to date. This is due to change of packaging from time to time. Information provided on packaging may vary per batch. Must refer to the product itself for up to date details. Starry Mart is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights. For up to date information on the products, please speak to the brand manufacturer.
Rice Noodles: Corn Starch, Rice
Shallot Sauce: Palm Oil, Fried Shallot, Shallot Extract, Soy Sauce, Water, Salt, Soy Protein, Flavour Enhancer(E621, E627), Shallot Powder, Sugar, Vitamin E, Sweeteners(E960)
Soy Sauce: Soy Sauce[Soy Sauce, Water, Salt, Sugar, Flavour Enhancers(E621, E627), Colour(E150a), Sweetener(E850)], Black Vinegar, White Vinegar
Allergen Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Stir-Fried Rice Noodles-
- Pour 250 ml of water in a saucepan and put both sauce packets in boiling water
- Add rice noodles in saucepan
- Cook at medium to high heat for 3-3.5 minutes until rice noodles gradually absorb the sauce. Turn off the heat and it's ready to serve.
Rice Noodle Soup-
- Pour 400 ml of water in a saucepan and put both sauce packets into boiling water
- Add rice noodles in the sauce pan
- Cook at medium to low heat for 2.5-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and it's ready to serve
|of Which Saturates||6.9g|
|of which sugars||0.6g|